Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bluesfear Worm Animation

This weekend, there was an entry on Digg for the "Longest Picture on the Internet" which I'm glad I checked out. It was a link to the "Official Bluesfear Worm" and I don't know why, but I thought it was exceptionally cool. The "worm" consists of 119 pictures (as of this posting) that are all seamless and form one gigantically wide picture. There's a touch of profanity and two quasi scandalous women that I could have done with out, but on the whole I thought this rocked.

I liked it so much, I even loaded all the images into iPhoto and made a slideshow of them (which I proceeded to burn to DVD and watch with my wife on our TV). And, as though enough of my attention hadn't already being given to this, I also went ahead and ripped my own DVD to YouTube. Enjoy:





Some related cool graphic creations elsewhere on the interweb:

No comments: