Of course, claiming there is some conspiracy about how World Trade Center Tower 7 was destroyed on 9/11 is equally outrageous and offensive...
Rather than spending a lot of time getting all worked up and ranting about this, I decided (this being the interweb and all...) to just link to other's who already have:
- Rosie O'Donnell 9/11 Conspiracy Comments: Popular Mechanics Responds - Popular Mechanics
- Rosie O'Donnell Is A Loon - Dr. Melissa Clouthier
- Video: Rosie blows the lid off the British sailor hostage crisis - Hot Air
- Rosie Sees Only Evil in US, Not Iran, Speaks on 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Newsbusters
- Rosie Implies Captured Brits Are A Contrived 'Gulf of Tonkin' For War With Iran - Newsbusters
- Rosie O' Donnell is Bad News - Townhall
- “The (Liberal) View”: Rosie O’Donnell Campaigns For Our Enemies - California Conservative
- Rosie: Captured Brits a hoax to provoke war - WorldNetDaily
- The Worst of Rosie O'Donnell, and that's saying something - Doug Ross @ Journal
- Does Rosie O'Donnell Hate America? - The Stump
Thank you Popular Mechanics, WorldNetDaily, and the Blogosphere.
I also can't believe how many blogs are defending Rosie... For serious?!?
The only valid point I found in blogs defending her is that she didn't explicitly say the Bush Administration was behind the destruction of Tower 7. What she did say was plenty offensive without crossing that additional line though.
The biggest distortion the "pro-Rosie" blogs are making though is their claim that Bill O'Reilly is calling for ABC to fire Rosie O'Donnell. O'Reilly did talk about ABC firing her but didn't actually go as far as calling for them to so. Even TMZ is portraying what O'Reilly said as him calling for her to be fired though...
If ABC does fire her, it's overdue. I'm still wishing they had done so when she equated my religious beliefs with those of the men who attacked us on 9/11.