Thursday, April 12, 2007

Run Fred Run!

From Fred Thompson's announcement about his (symptom free & two years in remission) lymphoma:


The American people have a right to know this. And they have a right to voice their opinions whether they think it's a big deal or not. And I know it's not a big deal as far as my health is concerned, as much as a person can know things like that. But other people have a right to look at it and weigh in and I have a need to factor that into my decision in terms of the reaction I get of that.


Per his request for people to weigh in: my opinion wavers not - I hope, strongly, that Thompson will run. He's legitimately conservative and would give Obama & Hillary a very good run for their money.

I'm a Fred Head


I don't want to settle: "Run Fred Run!"

No comments: