All politics in this country now is just dress rehearsal for civil war...
- Democrats Fear For Families
- Cantor Says Campaign Office Was Shot At, Accuses Dems of Exploiting Threats
- Steny Hoyer: Members Are at Risk
- Vandalism at 2 Western NY Democratic Offices
- Brick Incident (in Western NY) Linked To Alabama Blogger
- Vandals Hit at Least Five Dem Offices Nationwide, Threaten To ‘Assassinate’ Children Of Pro-Reform Lawmakers
- Coffin Placed On Carnahan's Lawn
Let me be clear: I believe violence and destruction of private property is reprehensible. But, is it any surprise that when you screw with people's liberty, people get upset?
Particularly if the Democrats keep up this "cram it down their throat" style of governance, to pass unpopular "lurch towards socialism" bills, I expect this type of behavior to accelerate. And not because some pundit is stirring up their passions (as liberals will undeniably charge). No, it's because: People. Want. To. Be. Free.